A Level Psychology Teacher
A Level Psychology Teacher
Tradewind have been asked by one of its north Liverpool schools to recruit a Psychology A 'Level specialist.
Are you an exceptional teacher of A Level Psychology, if so read on….
This position is to cover for a maternity leave starting in September 2020 until April 2021 and is a fulltime post. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of achieving good or outstanding results, though the school would consider applications from NQTs.
You must be able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for your subject area and the ability to engage, motivate and inspire students of all abilities, you should have a commitment to raising achievement, raising aspirations and going the extra mile. The school is an outstanding place to work and study with a dynamic, positive and supportive culture for staff and students.
You will be primarily delivering the subject to A' Level, in addition to a number of Level 3 BTEC qualifications and some Level 2 provision.
To be considered for this Teacher of Psychology post you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
- Be available for a telephone interview with Tradewind Recruitment
- Be able to provide all relevant vetting documents needed to ensure safe practice
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe that you have the skills and abilities to take on this role, I'd love to hear from you. Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call Lizzie on 0151 221 9666 to a confidential discussion.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind Recruitment you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.