Academic Coach - Primary
Academic Coach - Primary
Do you have experience working with young people and are keen to expand this in a school-based setting?
Have you considered Teaching as your ideal next step but aren't ready to commit to a PGCE just yet?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting for our client school based in Tameside - this 'Good' graded Primary are in search of an individual who would relish the opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic Primary school as an Graduate Academic Coach for the Summer term. This opportunity also has the the potential to extend to a long-term position on the lead up up to their teacher training.
*Graduate Academic Coach /Experienced Teaching Assistant - Primary
*Primary School teaching assistant opportunity
*Good graded Primary School
*Group teaching assistant support role - develop your teaching skills
*Work across year groups in Key Stage 2 to hone your teaching practice ready for your training
*Fantastic education teaching assistant role
*April 2019 role for the remainder of the academic year
*Potential to extend into the next academic year - permanent contract for the right candidate
To be considered for this Graduate Academic Coach - Primary based opportunity you must have the following:
*Education based or psychology based degree or a teaching assistant qualification
*A passion to support children
*Prior school, education or tutoring experience would be preferred.
* A positive and passionate approach to children's education
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* The ability to deliver fun and activities in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
*The opportunity to work in a friendly, dedicated team
*Up to date training and course provided by the school.
*A Dedicated Consultant to help you secure the position and support you throughout
*Access to CPD booster webinars to support you through your assignment
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
*Great prospects for permanent positions and future long term positions
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an Academic Coach in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma on 0161 674 0138
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.