AD Hoc School Receptionist
AD Hoc School Receptionist
You will need a DBS (Child Workforce) on the subscription service. If you do not currently have a DBS (Child workforce) You may also wish to apply for a DBS through Tradewind.
For this role, you will be working under the office managers on general admin duties.
Duties and responsibilities
* General administrative work including responding to telephone calls, production
of letters and reception duties.
* Generally organise, plan and prioritise workload ensuring all deadlines are met.
* To administer the CMIS registration system on a daily basis.
* Closely monitor lesson registrations identifying and following up on missing
* To pursue reasons for absence by telephone immediately and arrange cover with outside agencies as and when needed.(full training is provided)
* To keep a record of students taken out of school for school trips and code accordingly.
* Be fully committed to the Safeguarding of Children.
* Liaise with parents, Heads of Years (HoY), Form Tutors, Teachers and the
Leadership Group as appropriate.
If you have experience of working within a school office, call Luke on 0121 643 3505 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tradewind difference -
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this admin role you will need to:
* Experience of working in a school office.
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£10.75 - £12 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£11 - £13 per hour
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.