To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role, you will ideally...
* Have previous experience as an Administrator
* Have a good telephone manner
* Be use to working in a busy office, have good IT skills and written communication skills
* Be flexible, pro active and be able to multi-task
* Be confident when dealing with members of the public
The school is based in Manchester and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a School Administrator to start with them as soon as possible. Ideally the successful applicant will have prior experience working within a school office of using SIMS. However this is not essential as the school are happy to invest in the suitable candidates training and development.
The school are looking for a enthusiastic, driven, confident, personable and polite School Administrator and are happy to offer a perm contract within a matter of weeks.
The working hours are 8.30am to 4.00pm - full time and you would be supporting a large team of admin and front of house staff who are supportive and work closely together.
The role will involve covering general administration duties within the schools busy reception area, including answering calls, taking care of guests and parents and data-input on SIMS.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency!
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP as the school are looking to shortlist and interview ASAP. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.