Tradewind is recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a secondary school ASAP on an ongoing basis. This role will initially start off on a temporary basis for approximately 1 term starting this January 2021 with the strong possibility of it becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
Our client is looking someone who has experience providing administrative support within an education setting. Having SIMS experience is essential.
We are looking for:
* Someone with exceptional organizational skills with proficient numeracy, literacy and IT skills
* Someone has experience using SIMS package
* Administer first aid / supervise during the student lunch break.
* Provide exceptional levels of customer service to pupils, parents and staff.
* A team player
Candidates will be expected to:
* A good understanding of SIMS
* Ensure all staff and student information is all up to date.
* To follow up on staff for missing registers as necessary.
* Appointed applicant may be required to cover reception during absences and lunch breaks
The school is large Secondary School in Enfield, Ofsted outstanding with very high expectations of their 11- 16 year old pupils. A truly multi-cultural community where every student is valued and treated as an individual.
The school is just of the A10 and has a large school car park. Alternatively there are several public transport options.
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full time School Administrator in Enfield. Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.