The role is starting ASAP before Christmas on a long term/temp to perm basis.
* Manage manual and computerised records/information systems
* Analyse data and information
* Undertake typing and word processing duties as required
* Undertake HR files and procedures
* Update personnel records and new starter paperwork
* Manage single central records
* Book training courses for staff as directed by Headteacher
* Assist with Marketing of the school
* Undertake administration of the payroll system
* Manage expenditure within the agreed budget
* Participate in QA procedures
* NVQ level 2 or equivalent in relevant subject
* Experience with SIMS
* Work experience within a similar school role
* Appropriate level of literacy and numeracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent ICT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
* Positive can do attitude
Click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this great position as a Administrator
OR for more information on this role, Contact Natalie or Jess on 0115 739 0077 or email Jess.Frost@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.