Art and Design Teacher
Art and Design Teacher
Are you a talented and innovative Art and Design Teacher who teaches creative and inspiring lessons for students of all abilities? Would you like to work in a school rated 'Good' by Ofsted. This school is committed to investing in their staff so are happy to consider applications from newly qualified teachers and are happy to support your NQT induction.
The school is a small secondary school and has an economically diverse catchment area whilst creating a strong sense of community in and around the school. They are looking for and Art and Design Teacher to teach up to Key stage 4. This position is a full time position and is to commence in January 2021. The position will continue for the remainder of the academic year to cover a sickness.
To be considered for this position:-
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Art and Design teacher to work within a strong team of Art and Design teachers, who are highly committed and enthusiastic teachers.
- The school will accept applications from Art and Design Teachers of all experience, whether an NQT or highly experienced teacher.
- The suitable teacher must hold QTS, Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ideal teacher will be UK trained or have recent experience teaching Art and Design in the UK.
- The school is looking for an Art and Design Teacher who will be committed to getting the best from every student, and a teacher who will be exceptional in their teaching practise.
- Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- you must be able to provide a 10 year working or education history on your CV
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Art and Design Teacher in Wirral, or call 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.