Art & Graphics Teacher
Art & Graphics Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting for an Art Teacher for a thriving Lincolnshire Academy.
We are currently working with a Lincolnshire Academy helping them secure an exceptional Art & Graphics Teacher for the schools reopening this March.
As a full time practitioner, you will be an integral part of the Academy and taking on the full teaching role - including planning and marking, which means you can expect to be paid to scale which is up to a maximum of £189 per day. In return, the school are keen to recruit a practitioner with outstanding subject knowledge and can confidently deliver lessons up to KS4. The standout applicant will have QTS and a degree in an art-based subject.
The school itself is part of a large academy trust with excellent facilities and up to date technology. Staff relish this as this enables them to deliver exciting lessons using the most cutting-edge resources.
The cohort for the Academy is varied and as such, a practitioner who is skilled in working with all abilities would be well suited to this role. The perfect candidate will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
This role is expected to last until July 2021.
Centrally located, the school is accessible by local bus and rail links and there is ample parking on site as well as secure bike sheds.
* Delivering Art & Graphics to Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
You will be supporting students across Key Stage 3 & 4 and will also be responsible for a form group too. As such, you must be prepared to ingratiate yourself into the full workings of the school.
SLT are warm and welcoming and you will be supported at all levels from your Head of Department all the way up to Head Teacher.
QTS is essential for this post as is a full DBS. We also require you to provide a CV with a full ten year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Art & Graphics in Lincolnshire.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.