Art / Photography Teacher
Art / Photography Teacher
Art Teacher - Modern Academy in Watford, Hertfordshire
Are you an Art teacher looking to join a modern and well run academy? Are you available now or looking for a January post? Tradewind have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Art Teacher to join a large and inclusive academy in Watford, Hertfordshire.
*** Art Teacher - Modern and well run Academy in Watford, Hertfordshire
*** Full-time position with opportunities for professional development
*** Join a large and inclusive academy with a focus on nurturing creativity
*** Be part of a dynamic and supportive art department and teach pupils in years 7,8, 9 and 10
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Art Teacher to guide and motivate students in expressing their creativity and teach them Photography and or Art. This is a well resourced department with pupils who are keen to learn and develop their artistic interest.
Benefits of this Academy:
- Join a large, well run and inclusive academy that offers fast track promotion and a balanced work life balance
- A Full-time teaching post with the opportunity to specialise within Photography
- Become an integral part of the Art team with a purpose-built and well resourced suite
- Work under a leading Head of Faculty with a large art team and supportive SLT
- Plan and deliver Art lessons that inspire students' in key stages 3 and 4 and encourage their creativity
- Offer Photography to key stage 4 and or 5.
- Work closely with all members to the team from head of department to art technician's to deliver a full and comprehensive learning environment for the pupils.
- Contribute to extracurricular art activities and events
We are looking for Art Teachers who:
- Can demonstrate a good knowledge of the syllabus to KS 3 and 4
- Hold a teaching qualification and have experience in teaching Art and photography
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively as part of a well run and cohesive art department
- Share the schools ongoing commitment to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for every student
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to Sam.Taylor@TWrecruitment.com or for more information about the school, post and your experience please contact Sam on 01727 236255 for an informal chat
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.