Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Employment Type: Full-Time
Start Date: January
TW is a leading education staffing agency committed to connecting talented educators with outstanding schools. We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Art Teacher to join our team at a secondary school in the Burnley area starting in January.
As an Art Teacher, you will play a crucial role in inspiring and educating the next generation of artists. You will be responsible for creating a dynamic and engaging learning environment that fosters creativity and artistic expression. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for both experienced educators and newly qualified teachers.
- Plan and deliver high-quality art lessons to students in line with the school's curriculum.
- Inspire and motivate students to explore their creativity through a variety of art forms.
- Provide constructive feedback and support to students to help them achieve their full artistic potential.
- Maintain a safe and inclusive classroom environment conducive to learning and creativity.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the art curriculum.
- Participate in school events, meetings, and professional development as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
- A degree in Art or a related field.
- Strong passion for and expertise in art education.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to suit the needs of a diverse group of students.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and welcoming school community.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives through art education.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.