Art Teacher in Ealing!
Art Teacher in Ealing!
Tradewind Recruitment are urgently looking to appoint a Key Stage 3 to 5 Art Teacher to join a vibrant and multicultural school in Ealing, West London from January 2024 on a full or part-time basis. If you would like more information, please contact Tradewind Recruitment today for potential interview!
A bit about the role;
- Teaching Art to all Key Stages.
- Ofsted 'outstanding' school.
- Easily commutable from across London.
- Working in a well-resourced, award-winning Art Department alongside a brilliant Head of Art.
- Long-term or Permanent Art contract.
- Starting in January 2024.
- Full-time or part-time.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary academy seek applications from experienced teachers and ECTs alike who are still looking for a full-time or part-time teaching role for next term and beyond.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- the school want to meet an Art Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions and Tradewind Recruitment have successfully assisted a number of teachers take their first senior positions at this school.
To join us and be successful in this Art Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as an Art Teacher in Ealing please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.