Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting! Looking for a rewarding opportunity as an Art Teacher in Cheshire West and Chester? Look no further! An 11-16 Cheshire West and Chester secondary school are recruiting for an Art Teacher to start ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role with a daily rate of up to £211.96 per day, depending on experience
- Art Teacher
- Key Stage 3 and KS4 experience essential
- Long-term role
- ASAP start
- Potential for permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- Pay up to £211.96 per day
- CW school
Located in Cheshire West, this school aims to be a school at the heart of the community that promotes success through inspirational teaching and high aspiration for all.
In addition to a supportive ethos, this school also has a strong leadership team, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to work with experienced professionals who are dedicated to your success. Tradewind will also support your development during your placement and beyond through our fantastic CPD via The National College.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced Art Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your teaching career! Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.