Art Teacher required for the new academic year in North Lincolnshire.
Are you an inspirational Art Teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work in one of the best North Lincolnshire schools? Would you relish the opportunity to be part of a thriving and high performing department?
Then read on to find out more!
Taking on the full teaching role, you will be planning, marking and undertaking all other aspects of a full time post, which means you can expect to be paid to scale which is currently up to a maximum of £189 per day. You will be required for at least the first term of the new academic year.
As an outstanding practitioner with exceptional subject knowledge, you will be able to confidently deliver lessons up to KS4. The standout applicant will have QTS and a degree in an art-based subject.
Boasting excellent facilities and up to date technology, you will enjoy access to substantial resources for your lessons and students, enabling you to deliver engaging lessons using the most cutting-edge resources.
The cohort for the school is varied and as such, a practitioner who is skilled in working with all abilities would be well suited to this role. The perfect candidate will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
This role is expected to last for at least one term.
Due to the limited transport methods within the schools location, own transport methods are advisable and there is ample parking on site as well as secure bike sheds.
* Delivering Art & Graphics to Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
QTS is essential for this post as is a full DBS. We also require you to provide a CV with a full ten year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Art in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.