Art Teacher - Inclusive Academy in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Are you a creative Art teacher looking to inspire young artists? Perhaps you're working on cover or short term bookings at the moment and are looking for an ongoing role and classroom to call your own? We have an exciting opportunity for an Art Teacher to join one of our partner schools until the end of the Academic year on a long term sick / resignation post.
*** Art Teacher - Inclusive Academy in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
*** Full and part time (0.8) post with permanent contracts available from July 2024
*** This is a large, growing academy offering progression and extra duties / TLR's for those keen to increase their responsibilities and income
*** This is a specialist post with scope to progress your career and diversify your timetable onto other teachable subjects from September 2024
This is a modern and inclusive academy who are seeking a passionate Art Teacher to guide and motivate students in expressing their creativity. The art department is small team run by an established Head of Faculty and will play a vital role in encouraging young students with an interest in the arts to explore their potential.
- You will be joining a modern and inclusive academy with a diverse student community
- This is (ideally) a full-time post - 0.8 available for the right teacher - with the scope and expectation to be a permanent member of staff by July / September 2024
- Extra responsibilities and duties for experienced teachers or those looking to stand out and grow their career
- Collaborate with a supportive and creative art department
- Plan and deliver engaging Art lessons that inspire students' creativity to pupils in years 7-11, key stages 3 and 4
- Encourage students to explore various artistic mediums, techniques and develop an appreciation for Art History
- Utilise the purpose-built building and resources to enhance the artistic experience
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a stimulating and inclusive art curriculum
- Contribute to extracurricular art activities and events
We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a teaching qualification or have experience in teaching Art within the UK
- Can demonstrate a passion for Art and nurturing approach
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative art department
- Share the schools commitment to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment
Join our inclusive academy in Rickmansworth and be part of a team that is committed to providing exceptional education and support to all students.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to Sam.Taylor@TWrecruitment.com or for more information about the school, post and your experience please contact Sam on 01727 236255 for an informal chat
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.