Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Full Time Teacher of Art and Design available immediately to make an impact? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
On behalf of one of our client secondary schools in Warrington, we are recruiting an Art and Design Teacher who can provide ongoing sickness cover. Due to the position being full time, you will be required to work 5 days a week.
This Warrington based secondary school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to an impressive Creative Arts Faculty which hosts Art and Design lessons and plenty of extra-curricular clubs and activities. The school aims to inspire all children to dream big as a result of high-quality teaching.
The successful candidate will be required to teach across KS3 and KS4 supporting all ages and abilities. You will be expected to follow the AQA Art and Design syllabus using creative styles when necessary.
To join us and be considered for this Art and Design Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Art and Design across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Full Time Teacher of Art and Design position based in Warrington.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.