ASD Teaching Assistant
ASD Teaching Assistant
Are you dedicated to supporting students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in their educational journey? If so, seize the opportunity to be a vital part of our team at Tradewind Recruitment!
Position: ASD Teaching Assistant
Start Date: January
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide individualised support to students with ASD, tailoring assistance to their unique learning needs.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement specialised strategies and interventions.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive environment, promoting social interaction and communication skills.
- Implement visual aids and sensory strategies to enhance learning experiences.
- Facilitate positive relationships between students with ASD and their peers.
- Maintain accurate records of progress and communicate effectively with parents and colleagues.
- Prior experience working with students with ASD.
- Understanding of ASD and its impact on learning and behaviour.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to meet the dynamic needs of the school environment.
- Relevant qualifications or a willingness to undergo specific ASD training.
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with ASD, we want to hear from you!
For further details about this exciting opportunity, please contact Linzi: 📧 Linzi.Davies@twrecruitment.com
📞 02920 329598
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.