Assistant Office Manager
Assistant Office Manager
Exciting Opportunity: Assistant Office Manager at SEMH School in Warrington with Tradewind
Are you an experienced and dynamic individual with a passion for fostering a positive educational environment? Tradewind is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Office Manager to join our dedicated team in a Special Educational Needs and Mental Health (SEMH) school based in Warrington.
Position: Assistant Office Manager Location: Warrington, SEMH School
Your Role: As the Assistant Office Manager, you will play a key role in the efficient functioning of the school's administrative operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative Excellence: Oversee day-to-day administrative tasks, including managing records, correspondence, and office supplies to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Team Support: Collaborate with the Office Manager and other staff to support the administrative needs of the school, fostering a positive and organised work environment.
- Communication: Act as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, maintaining clear and effective communication channels.
- Data Management: Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date student records, staff information, and other relevant data.
- Problem Solving: Respond proactively to challenges, finding solutions to ensure the efficient operation of the school's administrative functions.
- Previous experience in a school or office management role is highly desirable.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in office software and data management systems.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of an Assistant Office Manager.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.