Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant- Trafford
Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant- Trafford
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Trafford?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Timperley,Trafford to start in February 2020 until the end of the academic year. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £ 70-75 per day depending on experience.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant on behalf of a friendly, popular and successful primary school. The school has experienced and enthusiastic staff who work hard to give the children the best possible education they can. Learning is the schools core purpose, this is championed within a safe school environment where people are helpful, considerate and respectful of each other.
The school is a large primary school. School leaders are knowledgeable about the schools next steps and support other members of staff well.
The school is accessible via car or bus and Metrolink routes.
About the role-
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for an experienced Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a background of working with children with Autism.
The role itself is working from 8.15am to 3.45pm, on Monday to Friday. You will be supporting a child within Year 1 who has Autism. You will be supporting the child in the delivery of the National Curriculum and managing behaviour within class. The successful Teaching Assistant will also be required to help the child to develop in the 7 areas of key development. The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position please call Sam Waterhouse in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£55.00 - £70.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£60 - £73 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
£130 - £180 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£60 - £65 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.