Autism Teaching Assistant
Autism Teaching Assistant
Our client school is looking to recruit a Qualified Teaching Assistant for the next term to support the learner on a 1:1 basis. This job might be suitable for you if you have or currently studying towards the Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification and happy to work on a 1:1 basis. The role will continue until end of the academic Year. School is in BS1 postcode.
These roles might be ideal for you if:
-You have previously worked within an Education/Childcare setting.
-You are available for work 5 days a week.
-You have a flexible approach and have got understanding of Autism.
-You are looking for a long-term position and can commit ongoing until end of academic year
-You currently reside within central Bristol.
-Special Educational Needs Experience
-Training in Makaton, PECS, TEAMTEACH, Safeguarding, Manual Handling.
In return, you will have the advantage of working for a large Primary school with special Education needs school provision. You will gain great amount of knowledge about teaching and supporting young people with Autism.
You will be considered for career development opportunities
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have experience in SEN settings.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.