Autism Teaching Assistant
Autism Teaching Assistant
The pupil has mild Autism and will need further support in Maths. The pupil enjoys English, Science and Art. The pupil has some disruptive behaviour within the classroom. The pupil is non-violent to both staff and children.
You as a Teaching Assistant will be required to work Monday to Friday supporting the pupil both in class and out of classroom.
The role will involve
- 1-1 support for year 2 pupil with Autism and selective mute
- Work alongside the KS2 team to plan and prepare engaging, fun sessions for small groups of learners that need additional support
- Competent to deliver PEC's and MAKATON.
The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days' week and will be due to start in April 2021 to continue for the full academic year.
To be considered for the Autism TA, Ealing
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
- have an ability to manage sometimes challenging behaviour
- Ideally you will be local to Ealing
The school benefits
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- A vibrant and creative area of London
- In house school CPD training
- £75- £85 per day
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Autism TA, Ealing role you will need to:
- Have some experience supporting children with complex needs
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position Autism TA, Ealing or for more information about the role, contact Ayaz Ahmed on 0207 845 5450 / Ayaz.Ahmed@twrecruitment.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.