Behaviour Learning Support Assistant
Behaviour Learning Support Assistant
Perhaps you are an experienced teaching assistant looking for your next 1:1 role?
Would you like the opportunity to gain key learning methods and techniques working alongside an experienced and committed SEN support team as a 1:1 Behaviour Mentor?
IF so we would love to hear from you!
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school is a very successful, inclusive, vibrant Rochdale school where all the community is valued, and all achievements are celebrated. It is an international school and a centre of excellence for languages in Greater Manchester. It has an enviable and growing reputation, both locally and nationally, as a high achieving school. Their academic results are above national averages and students' attendance is outstanding.
This successful secondary school in Rochdale Greater Manchester is looking for a passionate and motivated graduate teaching assistant or cover supervisor wanting to work within KS3 or KS4 as a 1:1 teaching assistant. The role is based within different year groups within both key stages working 1:1 with students with a range of social and behaviour needs.
The school is looking for someone to start with them in September 2020 with the potential for the position to become permanent for the right candidate!
If you are interested in this fantastic role then please contact our Manchester Office on 0161 674 0138 or email Elliott.firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.