Behaviour Mentor - Graduate
Behaviour Mentor - Graduate
Are you a recent University graduate/aspiring educational psychologist with prior experience supporting children with SEN?
Would you relish the opportunity to work alongside a supportive SENCO who can guide you in your journey towards establishing a career within education?
This warm and caring primary school based central to Manchester is looking to find a passionate and motivated graduate with prior experience working with children with additional needs, intent on utilising their techniques and prior experience in a primary school environment.
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting on behalf of a mainstream Primary school looking to invest in a graduate who would relish the opportunity to establish their career within education. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a highly driven team who recognise the impact graduates can have within the classroom and are driven to provide a high level of support, guidance and care to enable the successful individual to carve out their career within primary education - whether that be in teaching or educational psychology.
Behaviour Mentor - Graduate:
*Primary Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Behaviour Support
*Support and training provided so you can offer outstanding academic and emotional support
*Organising and conducting individual sessions
*Opportunity to display learnt teaching skills and techniques
*Ability to gain fantastic primary teaching experience prior to training routes or psychology routes
*Located in Central Manchester
-A degree/TA qualification
-Ability to display behaviour knowledge as a Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant
-Passion to develop and enhance pupils education
-Good communication skills
-Ability to control and overcome challenging situations
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position, located in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Joanne Nelthorpe on 0161 674 0138 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £65 per day
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£23720 - £38633 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£90 - £120 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.