* Behaviour Mentor based in Guildford
* Behaviour Mentor for a Pupil Referral Unit
* Behaviour Mentor to start in September
* Must have pastoral experience
Have you worked with young people and keen to make a positive impact?
Do you have experience mentoring pupils with extreme challenging behaviour?
Would you be interested in growing your pastoral care experience?
If you answered yes to the above, then this Behaviour Mentor role is for you!
A well-established Pupil Referral Unit in Guildford are looking for an experienced Behaviour Mentor to work with pupils with challenging behaviour as well as learning challenges. You'll be working with students between the ages of 11-18 who will need general classroom and behaviour support. A big part of your role as a Behaviour Mentor will be to assist and advice students so you would need to be nurturing and very patient. The successful Behaviour Mentor will need to be experience in working with various behaviour needs as pupils will need specific approaches to help with their needs.
The School- Pupil Referral Unit
With under 200 students across the school, this Pupil Referral Unit aim to provide programmes that enable positive outcomes in education as well as employment. They cater for students between the ages of 14-18 with various challenging behaviour needs. As well as core subjects, this Pupil Referral Unit offer vocational courses such as construction, beauty, creative media and various other courses to help identify each student's passion.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Behaviour Mentor in Guildford Or for more information about the role, contact Emma Aaron on 0207 845 5450 Option 3 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£80 - £140 per day
£140 - £180 per day
Tower Hamlets, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.