Do you have experience working with children who display challenging behaviour? Would you like to work within a local Primary School supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis?
Tradewind is currently working with several mainstream Primary School's across Bedfordshire who require full‐time members of staff to join their team from September on a long-term basis.
- £70 to £80 per day - September Start.
- Potential to go permanent after academic year.
- Career progression available.
- Free online courses
The Schools we are currently working with are arranging interviews for after May half term. If you meet the following criteria and would like to be put forward for these fantastic opportunities, apply asap and we will be in contact to discuss the next steps.
- Min 3 months experience working with children in the last 2 years.
- Experience coaching, mentoring or worked in similar environments.
- Available on a full-time basis from September.
- Can commit for at least the full academic year.
- Highly desirable: SEN experience, Degree Qualified and team teach trained.
- Passionate about supporting pupils with SEMH and SEN.
How to apply:
If you are looking for a school‐based role where you can gain paid experience that enhances your CV, then we want to hear from you! Please email your CV by applying below.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.