Behaviour Mentor - High Wycombe Large, inclusive Mainstream Secondary Academy
Are you passionate about supporting secondary-aged pupils in achieving their best? Are you tenacious and resilient, seeking a rewarding post within a specialist team that offers potential for progression?
Tradewind is seeking a proactive and ambitious Behaviour Mentor to join our team at a large and inclusive Secondary Academy in High Wycombe, starting in January. The inclusion department focuses on supporting pupils with Individual Education Plans (IEP) and those displaying behaviour attributed to Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) challenges. Often, these are pupils at risk of permanent exclusion. This diverse role involves supporting in the classroom, liaising with external agencies, and working closely with parents. Effective communication and consistency are key elements of success.
We are currently looking for two full-time team members dedicated to impacting pupils' education, providing stable role models, and improving attendance. If you meet the criteria below, apply as soon as possible for the chance to arrange an interview before the end of term.
- Degree qualified or experience working alongside pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN) or SEMH
- Available for a full-time position (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 3 pm) from January 2024 until July 2024, with extensions to a permanent contract expected
- Able to provide two references from your most recent employers
- A DBS on the update service or able to complete one as soon as possible (we can support with this if required)
- Based locally to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, or able to commute or relocate with ample parking and good transport links available
- A positive approach to supporting all pupils with SEMH
- Team player, reliable, and professional conduct at all times
To find out more, please send your CV to Ali.Izagaren@TWrecruitment.com or call 01727 236255 for an informal chat about the school, the application process, and the next steps.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.