Tradewind are keen to recruit a Behaviour Mentor/Learning Assistant for a mainstream Primary School in Liverpool.
It is key for this role that you are positive and enjoy having a laugh. Some pupils in this school can display challenging behaviours so you will need to have experience or a strong understanding of how to support students with challenging and difficult behaviours. The pupil you will be supporting in this role needs guidance, help to stay on track and above all a role model.
If applying for this job please ensure you can commit until July at least. As reliability for this student you will be supporting is a key factor. They require stability and need support on a full time basis.
- Previous experience supporting children or adults in a learning or sports environment
- A good knowledge around the behavioural challenges and communication methods
- Good negotiation and de-escalation techniques
- Available to work 5 days per week Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30pm
- Hold a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate or happy to apply for one via Tradewind
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
This role is very rewarding and is ideal for people who have SEND experience who are looking to take their next step. If you are a passionate Support Worker/Behaviour Support Mentor with knowledge and experience of supporting children and young people with behavioural difficulties, please apply now to be considered for interview.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.