Perhaps you are an experienced teaching assistant looking for your next 1:1 role?
Would you like the opportunity to gain key learning methods and techniques working alongside an experienced and committed SEN support team as a 1:1 Behaviour Mentor?
If so then Tradewind would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a behaviour mentor to join one of our Secondary Schools in Greater Manchester
This role is for a September start and is paying up to £100 a day!
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
We are currently recruiting for a 'Good' rated Ofsted Secondary school in Oldham Greater Manchester who are looking for a passionate and motivated graduate or teaching assistant, wanting to work within KS3 and KS4 as a 1:1 behavior mentor.
The role is based within a Year 9 class working 1:1 with a pupil with ASC and behaviour needs for the remainder of the academic year - with the potential for the position to become permanent for the right candidate.
Initially the role will be working directly with this pupil but other opportunities may also arise for the right person.
You will be calm natured, but firm and be able to adapt to different behavioural needs.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working with children with additional needs and show a real understanding and passion for this particular type of work.
If this sounds like you then please contact us today!
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position click 'apply now.' Or to hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.