Tradewind are recruiting!
Do you like to work in small teams and collaborate with your colleagues?
Do you want to work somewhere where no two days are the same and you can learn new skills every day?
Tradewind are recruiting for a Primary Behaviour Mentor in the Salford area!
To join us and be successful in this Salford based Primary Behaviour Mentor role, you will need to:
- Some experience supporting children that display challenging behaviour.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas police clearances (if applicable).
- 2 professional references.
- CV with a full education & work history.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Behaviour Support Assistant at a Primary alternative education provision in the Salford area.
- Starting ASAP, full time, 8:30am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Could turn permanent eventually for the right person.
- Great rate of pay up to £90/day.
- Supporting small groups of pupils aged 3-11 with social, emotional or mental health needs, SEMH.
- You will need to be hard working, resilient, adaptable, a team worker and able to persevere over the long term with your pupils.
- Your primary focus will be to manage behaviour in the classroom, corridors and communal areas.
- You will need to provide 1:1 emotional and pastoral interventions.
- Occasionally you may be asked to support with learning as well.
- You will need to liaise with other staff, outside agencies, school management and parents to provide holistic support for your young people.
- Easily accessible by bus, train or car!
- Great support from teammates and management,
- Access to plenty of ongoing CPD to enhance and improve your skills.
- Strong links with other schools and outside agencies.
To apply for this Salford based Primary Behaviour Mentor role & register with Tradewind please call Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - FREE access to over 2,500 online CPD courses via our exclusive partnership with The National College.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More CPD courses that are FREE than any other education agency.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.