We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established school that caters for pupils aged 5-18 years old with complex needs, challenging behaviour and SEMH.
The school has been graded 'Good' in all areas by Ofsted; as a result of the outstanding level of teaching, pupils enjoy learning and achieve well. The school has a strong Senior Leadership Team that work closely with the management committee. This strong partnership has raised both the quality of teaching and pupils' achievement.
The role will include:
* Supporting students in the classroom, small groups and on a 1 to 1 basis.
* Working with various students and a range of subject areas, as well as working collaboratively with the SENCO and classroom teachers.
Ideal candidates will:
* Be able to work using your initiative and follow direction when needed.
* Have strong behaviour management and the ability to implement and utilise behaviour management strategies effectively.
* Have prior experience of working with children with complex needs.
* Have the ability to build strong relationships with both students and staff.
* Have experience of implementing specific learning strategies and routines.
* Be a professional practitioner, with a will to attain the highest standard in teaching and learning.
To join us and be successful in this Behaviour Mentor role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £65 per day
£65 - £70 per day
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£55 - £70 per day
£65 - £75 per day + Ofsted Accredited CPD
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.