At Tradewind, we are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated 1:1 behaviour mentor to join one of our client schools in SW London.
- Provide 1:1 support and mentoring to students with challenging behaviour
- Develop individualised behaviour plans for students, in collaboration with teachers and parents
- Implement strategies to help students manage their behaviour and emotions effectively
- Build positive relationships with students, promoting a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Work closely with teachers and other professionals to ensure consistent support for students
- Monitor and record student progress, providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Collaborate with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to identify additional support needs
- Attend relevant meetings and training sessions to enhance professional development
- Uphold the school's policies and procedures, ensuring a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviour, preferably in a school setting
- Strong understanding of behaviour management strategies and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the individual needs of students
- Relevant qualifications in education or psychology are desirable but not essential
The schools offers a supportive and welcoming environment, with opportunities for professional development and growth. This is a full-time role starting in April 2024.
If you are a passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children and have the skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you at Tradewind. Apply Now!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
£80 - £85 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.