Behaviour Support Assistant
Behaviour Support Assistant
If so, I would love to hear from you.
I am working with a small SEMH Secondary School in Manchester who have asked me to to recruit a Behavioural Teaching Assistant on a full-time, long term basis. This role is to start as soon as possible, to continue till December 2019 with the potential to go permanent.
The successful Teaching Assistant/ Support Worker will be required to have previous experience working as a Support Worker or Teaching Assistant and be confident working 1:1 with pupils and running small group interventions. There will also be a requirement for small group work either at the school or in the community.
The School is located close to Manchester City Centre, with excellent access to public transport links.
This is a really great school, and the opportunities to grow and develop with the school are there for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience of SEMH and EBD, but equally as important is that they are kind, thoughtful, patient with a good sense of humour.
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch. Call me, Victoria Rimmer, on 0161 674 0138, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£165 - £175 per day
£120 - £140 per day
£100 - £140 per day
£120 - £180 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.