Behaviour Support Assistant
Behaviour Support Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of a large primary school in the Widnes area. We are hoping to attract an experienced 3 teaching assistant with good experience of working alongside children who have social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs.
The SENCO at this school has described the ideal candidate to be calm, patient and supportive with good curriculum knowledge. As you will be required to support the class teacher and manage negative behaviour effectively through de-escalations techniques.
There will be aspects of the week where you would be chaperoning key pupils on residential and educational trips off site. This behaviour assistant role includes one to one and small group support. This is a full-time role with a view to go permanent for the right candidate. The headteacher and SENCO are hoping to conduct a paid trial day for possible suitable candidates as soon as possible.
This post is very rewarding and is ideal for people who have SEND experience who are looking to take their next step. If you are a passionate Support Worker / Behaviour Support Assistant with knowledge and experience of supporting children and young people with behavioural difficulties, please apply now to be considered for interview.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement * Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To gain further information about this role please contact our Liverpool office on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver.
Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.