Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Behaviour Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Manchester to start in March 2020 until the end of the academic year. This is a full-time role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 or 3 Qualification / Degree
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant on behalf of a primary school in Manchester. This school reflects a passionate commitment to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment where the children are able to grow and develop within the caring inclusive ethos to reach their full potential. It is driven by the schools' desire to offer the best possible learning experiences for its pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
The headteacher has inspired all the school community to do their best, CPD Training is offered regularly to help each staff member to achieve. The behaviour of pupils is good and the school in a happy, harmonious place. Pupils say that they feel safe in school and treat each other with great kindness and respect.
The school is based in Central Manchester and is accessible via public transport.
About the role:
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant to support across KS2, primarily within Year 4. The class has an experienced class teacher and another TA who provides 1:1 support to a child who requires extra support. The school are looking for somebody with a strong knowledge of the National Curriculum and good behaviour management skills.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher within Year 2, helping with the delivery of the National Curriculum, working with children who need support with their behaviour both in and outside of the class. Under the direction of the class teacher, you will be required to help the students to make progress within Numeracy, Reading and Writing. You will also be required to take groups of students out of the class for booster sessions.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.