Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting!
Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant/HLTA
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant/ HLTA Blackburn in the Blackburn area?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced SEMH specialist to work in a very challenging but rewarding SEMH School working with KS2 up to KS4 pupils. The role is to start 1st September 2021 and will be until the end of the academic year July 2022 with the potential to go permanent.
This School works with SEMH, Medical and Behaviour Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 4 pupils who have been permanently excluded from mainstream settings. The SEMH School has small class sizes up to 8 pupils per class and are looking for an SEMH Behaviours specialist to work with the Behaviour lead of the school. You will be required to be on call for the classes and deliver interventions on a 1-2-1 or group basis.
This SEMH School rated 'Good' aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential
The school caters for students with a range of social and emotional mental health (SEMH) needs and behavioural difficulties. You will be Teaching in KS2, providing the full National Curriculum. As class teacher you shall be require deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development.
This is a really friendly school and makes you feel part of an extended family. I was really impressed with the behaviour of the pupils while I was walking round, they made me feel welcome and they all had smiles on their faces. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to everyday school life.
As a TA/HLTA you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful TA/HLTA will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Additionally, while walking round the school the behaviour of the pupils was settled and had such a warm family feeling and pupils polite and welcoming.
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- They provide a happy safe caring environment for pupils and staff.
- Experience teaching KS2 - KS4
- Team Teach (not essential as training can be given)
- Experience providing 1:1 and small group support in a challenging behaviour environment.
- Knowledge and understanding working with a range of learning difficulties including moderate and severe learning difficulties, complex needs and autism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a TA/HLTA in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£70.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.