Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Behaviour Teaching Assistant
The school is an outstanding-rated school by Ofsted, seeking a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to support a Year 4 boy with challenging behaviours.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Location: South Bristol
Hours: Full-time, 8:20 am - 3:30 pm
About Us: The school is a vibrant and dynamic three-form elementary school nestled in the heart of South Bristol. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an exceptional learning environment for our students, fostering creativity, and promoting a supportive atmosphere.
Responsibilities: As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting a Year 4 student with challenging behaviours. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one assistance to the student during classroom activities.
- Implementing strategies to manage and address challenging behaviours effectively.
- Collaborating with teachers and other staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Previous experience working with students with challenging behaviours is advantageous.
- A positive and patient demeanour, with a genuine passion for supporting the educational development of children.
- Relevant qualifications in education or child development are desirable.
What We Offer:
- Competitive minimum daily rate of £80, with the potential for an increase based on experience and qualifications.
- A supportive and inclusive school community dedicated to the success of both students and staff.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
How to Apply:
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.