Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Behaviour Teaching Assistant
If you are keen to make a positive contribution to the education of Primary aged children, then Tradewind want to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Primary school in York starting ASAP. This school is seeking a patient practitioner who understands how to deal with complex situations and wishes to genuinely make a difference to the lives of those they support. This rewarding role would suit a candidate who has experience working with SEN children. Additionally, understanding how to support young people with behavioural issues on a one to one basis is essential.
The successful candidate should:
* Have experience working with SEN children
* Have experience using different behaviour management techniques
* Have experience supporting other professionals within the classroom
* Be open to attending any CPD opportunities that are offered
Pay varies and will be between £55- £70 a day depending on experience.
In return the school offers:
* The opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who will support you well.
* A strong SLT who are open to new strategies you may have to offer
* CPD courses for your own development
* High quality resources to help those you support during lesson time.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Behaviour Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Experience working with SEN and children or young people
* Experience supporting children with challenging behaviour
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Behaviour Teaching Assistant in York. For for more information about the role, contact Beth Redshaw on 01482 238878/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £70 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£6.15 - £8.21 per hour
£60.00 - £70.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£58.00 - £60.00 per day
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.