Tradewind Recruitment are working with an 'Outstanding' School in Hillingdon are looking to appoint a creative and inspiring Biology Teacher to join their school in January 2024. The school has a clear strategy to improve the outcomes for all students and are looking for a skilled practitioner to contribute to this development by making Science exciting and relevant to the students' future.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please contact Tradewind Recruitment immediately for more information. Due to a last minute relocation of the current Biology Teacher, interviews will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received so please do not delay in submitting your CV today.
The role is to teach the subject from Key Stage 3 through to A-Level. The timetable has a 40% focus on the AS and A2 level of teaching of Biology. The role is to begin full-time from January 2024. It will be joining a well-established department, working under an award-winning Head of Department who has been at the school since 2011 working her way through the ranks to now leading a great team.
Do not hesitate in submitting your CV for consideration if this sounds like a desired opportunity for you. The Headteacher runs weekly tours each Thursday at 10am so if interested can be arranged and the Academy in question has fantastic sponsorship so can offer unrivalled rates of pay.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary academy are looking for a Biology Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- the school want to meet a Biology Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions
- Starting in January 2024.
To join us and be successful in this Biology Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.