Are you a Biology Specialist interested in teaching in an Ofsted rated 'Good' School based in North Lincolnshire?
Are you available to start a full-time from April this year?
If you are answering yes and want to find out more - read on!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a consistently 'Good' North Lincolnshire school supporting with the recruitment of a full time Biology Teacher. The role will cover the full summer term.
This Biology Teacher position offers a salary available in line with MPS as the role will require you to work in a full teaching capacity.
The school supports learners from Key Stage 3 through to A-level and Tradewind Recruitment have provided staff to the school for a number of years, always receiving excellent feedback from all candidates who have had the opportunity to work there.
Responsibilities for this Biology Teacher Role include:
*To follow the school's curriculum and assessment methodology (which are largely based on the National Curriculum)
*To assess prospective pupil applications
*To do at least one duty a week
*To attend staff meetings and parents' evenings as required out of school hours
*To contribute to 'house' and other whole school activities (e.g. sports day)
*Occasional internal cover of absent staff
The ideal candidate for this Key Stage 3 and 4 General Science Teacher role will:
*be experienced and/or qualified to teach the subject successfully at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
*be empathetic to the students and contribute to the school's friendly, enthusiastic atmosphere
*be familiar with the national curriculum and assessment methodology
*A sense of warmth and having a caring outlook
*Any other skills or subject expertise may be helpful
To join us and be successful in this Biology Teacher role you will need to:
*Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.