Biology Teacher required in Hillingdon
Biology Teacher required in Hillingdon
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an 'Outstanding' School in Hillingdon are looking to appoint a creative and inspiring Biology Teacher to join their school next academic year from September 2024. The school has a clear strategy to improve the outcomes for all students and are looking for a skilled practitioner to contribute to this development by making Science exciting and relevant to the students' future.
The Headteacher would like to meet Biology Teachers available for September 2024 immediately.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please contact Tradewind Recruitment immediately for more information. Due to the current Biology Teacher relocating abroad, as mentioned, interviews will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received so please do not delay in submitting your CV today.
The role is to teach the subject from Key Stage 3 through to A-Level. The timetable has a 40% focus on the AS and A2 level of teaching of Biology. The role is to begin full-time next academic year. It will be joining a well-established department, working under an award-winning Head of Department who has been at the school since 2011 working her way through the ranks to now leading a great team.
Do not hesitate in submitting your CV for consideration if this sounds like a desired opportunity for you. The Headteacher runs weekly tours each Thursday at 10am so if interested can be arranged and the Academy in question has fantastic sponsorship so can offer unrivalled rates of pay.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary academy are looking for a Biology Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
- Starting in September 2024; or July 2024 for ECTs.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- the school want to meet a Biology Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions as well!
To join us and be successful in this Biology Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Biology Teacher from September 2024 in Hillingdon please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.