BSL LSA - Wandsworth
BSL LSA - Wandsworth
The skills required for the role, which start immediately, include;
* excellent communication and organisation
* solid understanding of BSL
* prior experience of working with vulnerable children
* a higher level knowledge and perception of all SEN
* contribution to the planning and assessment of learning needs
(the right person will be accountable to the Head of the Hearing Impaired Centre)
This school places a lot of effort into their staff development, at all levels, with an extensive programme of professional development, which offers a whole range of opportunities for colleagues to develop their potential within and beyond this role.
They believe that schools can and do make a difference; change lives and that the most important asset in any school is its staff. The success of this school is due to their dedicated, committed, experienced and enthusiastic staff. They look forward to welcoming a new addition!
y registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a BSL LSA in Wandsworth . Or for more information about the role, contact Emma Aaron on 0203 794 8988 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £65 per day
£60.00 - £65.00 per annum
Salford, Greater Manchester
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£75 - £90 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.