BTEC Media Studies Teacher
BTEC Media Studies Teacher
Are you looking to spread the importance of Media Studies to your students?
Tradewind are working with a good school in Hull, searching for an inspirational teacher of Media to add to their current provision. The school needs somebody who can commit, as such; the ideal candidate should be available to start ASAP. The role is full time to cover a Maternity.
We are looking for an individual who:
* Has excellent subject knowledge.
* Has experience working in UK classrooms.
* Is an innovative practitioner who is willing to try different teaching methods.
* The ability to teach English as a secondary subject is desirable but not essential.
The school prides itself on providing a supportive atmosphere for students regardless of their background, and they expect teachers working there to adhere to these standards.
The school is very accessible, being on a regular parking space, and there are lots of free parking spaces onsite. Pay is negotiable but will be within the range of £100-170 per day.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Katie Rae on 01482 238878 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, which is 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£100 - £180 per day
York, North Yorkshire
£100 - £150 per day
£110 - £185 per day + Pay to Scale for Longer Term Assignments
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.