Business and Economics Teacher in Hackney
Business and Economics Teacher in Hackney
Business and Economics Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' School in Hackney, East London - April 2021 - Open to experienced teachers & NQTs welcome
Are you a dedicated and knowledgeable Business and Economics expert who would appreciate the opportunity to work in a school where both subjects are very popular to KS5, and the school has a strong Enterprise specialism?
Do you want to teach in an environment where autonomy is encouraged, and students are respectful and engaged?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with this excellent Hackney school to help them strengthen their Enterprise Team with a Business Studies Teacher who is able to make an impact on curious minds. Call Tradewind today to find out more about this and other opportunities in North and East London!
**Business and Economics Teacher - teach up to KS5
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Hackney, East London
**School with a strong Enterprise specialism
**Real scope for department progression and leadership
About the School - Business and Economics Teacher - Hackney, East London
- Located close to over ground stations in Hackney, this well established and highly regarded secondary school is excellently resourced and has been recognised by the DFE as one of the best schools in the country of comparable intake, a huge achievement for both staff and students alike, of which they are very proud.
- Staff here feel valued by excellent opportunities for CPD, benefits and chances for career development in this large school.
- Business and Economics are both popular with excellent uptake at KS5, with strong teachers putting real life context for these students to subjects that are shaping the world of work, hence why an extra member of staff is needed
About the Role - Business and Economics Teacher - Hackney, East London
- You will be an inspirational teacher who can capture students interest, help them to self-solve problems and provide opportunity for them to understand the wider world of work and commerce they will be entering. You will be able to teach Business and Economics to KS5, results for which are consistently high with engaged and hard-working students.
- This role is suitable for both experienced and newly qualifying teachers who will receive a thorough induction. The school has a calm, settled feel, although all staff work hard and the emphasis is on progression.
How to apply - Business and Economics Teacher - Hackney, East London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today to hear more about this and other opportunities in North and East London on 02078455490 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered immediately!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.