Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies and Economics Teacher - School in Brent, North West London - September 2023 - Open to experienced teachers & ECTs
Are you a dedicated and knowledgeable Business and Economics expert who would appreciate the opportunity to work in a school with dedicated students who achieve highly?
Would you be keen to take on a new challenge at a high achieving school where you can make a difference with your inspiration and drive?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with this brilliant Brent school to help them strengthen with a Business Studies Teacher who is able to make an impact on curious minds. Get in touch today to find out more!
**Business Studies and Economics Teacher
**Ofsted 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features school in Brent, North West London
**Real scope for department progression and leadership
About the School - Business Studies and Economics Teacher - Brent, North West London
- Located close to over ground stations in Brent, North West London, this well established and highly regarded secondary school is excellently resourced and has been recognised by the DFE as one of the best schools in the country of comparable intake, a huge achievement for both staff and students alike, of which they are very proud.
- Students behave excellently, taking a lot of responsibility for their learning, and staff here feel valued by excellent opportunities for CPD, benefits and chances for career development in this large school.
- Both Business Studies and Economics are very popular subjects, putting real life context for these students to subjects that are shaping the world of work, hence why an extra member of staff is needed in this growing department.
About the Role - Business Studies and Economics Teacher - Brent, North West London
- You will be an inspirational teacher who can capture students interest, help them to self-solve problems and provide opportunity for them to understand the wider world of work and commerce they will be entering. You will be able to teach both Business Studies and Economics, results for which are consistently high with engaged and hard-working students.
- This role is suitable for both experienced and newly qualifying teachers who will receive a thorough induction. The school has a calm, settled feel, although all staff work hard and the emphasis is on progression.
How to apply - Business Studies and Economics Teacher - Brent, North West London
Has this role inspired you to find out more? Call Ayomi Awoonor at Tradewind today on 02078455450, option 2
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.