Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Business Studies teacher who can teach up to A-level students. This role is on a full-time long-term placement starting in September 2020 ongoing until Christmas with a view to a contract from January 2021. The school are looking at shortlisting CVs soon, if this is the role for you then please apply.
This school is looking for an enthusiastic, engaging Business Studies to A-level to teach classes of mixed ability groups.
We are looking for:
* This secondary school is looking for a Business teacher to start in September on a full-time, long-term basis.
* Someone who can teach this subject to KS5 and is happy to plan, prep and mark.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage their students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
This schools is located in South Bristol, which is accessible by car and public transport. The school can offer parking on the school grounds but there is also plenty of on street parking nearby.
The school is a lovely big new build, which offers fantastic facilities for all their teachers. The staff at this school are very helpful and supportive which creates a peaceful atmosphere.
As a Business Studies Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
To join us and be successful in this Business Studies Teacher role you will need to:
- QTS or other teaching qualification
- Available for a part-time short term placement.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- The post would be full time!
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Business studies teacher in Bristol Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578/ Lottie.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.