Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
This welcoming school has an excellent track record in academic achievement and beyond academic success has a strong focus on co‐curricular participation that is embedded in the lives of the pupils.
What we are looking for:
· This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary school and sixth form are seeking a Business Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages including some A‐Level
· An individual with a strong ability to use a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning appropriate to pupil's needs and demands of the syllabus
· A teacher who can contribute to the team responsibility and develop plans which identify clear targets and success criteria for pupil's development
· The successful candidate will have high expectations of all pupils; respect their social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic backgrounds; and will be committed to raising their educational achievement
This school provides excellent teaching and learning facilities on a spacious, green and open school site, in return the school offers:
A supportive and forward-thinking department who work in unison to achieve high standards of learning, plus:
· Modern and highly equipped facilities including a gym on site
· Access to regular CPD and training for a clear career path
· A highly organised department with excellent resources
To join us and be successful in this Business Studies role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Business Studies Teacher.
For for more information about the role, contact David Durham on 0207 845 5450 / David.email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career. Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities.
We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard ‐ Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.