Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
A-level classes are readily available as the school continues to increase its 6th form numbers, now at just under 500. Support, guidance and CPD is offered in abundance. Joining a team of 6 you'll be responsible for offering Business Studies across KS4 and 5 with economics available if desired. The school was praised for the amount and dedication of their support staff including Teaching assistants and LSA's, the department head has also been in the school for a number of years and offers a supportive and structure department with scaffolding ALSO in place.
The school are looking to appoint a committed and engaging Business Studies teacher, able to offer KS4 and / or KS5. NQT's and oversea's trained teachers are encouraged to apply and will benefit from mentors, ongoing assessments, support and a reduced timetable in year 1. Experienced teachers, part time teachers or teachers looking to return to education are also welcome to apply due to the flexibility within the department and timetable.
- A Teaching qualification or experience of teaching Business Studies with full teaching responsibilities.
- Enthusiasm, professionalism and a desire to join the academy in this exciting time ready for their new school opening.
- A proactive and engaging personality along with a passion for working with young people.
Offering MSP - UPS and initial video / skype interviews, this is a superb time to get ahead for September and secure a role in these uncertain times.
To join us and be successful in these positions you will need to have:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity or for more information about the role, contact Sam on 017272 36255 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.