Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
Tradewind are looking for a teacher of Business Studies to work in a local Birmingham secondary school located near to the Smethwick area from ASAP. This is a full-time long term supply teaching position which includes planning, preparing, delivering and all duties of a full-time teacher for the rest of the summer term.
This vibrant Birmingham secondary school are keen to secure an experienced Business Studies teacher to teach across KS4 GCSE & BTEC Business Studies.
- Delivering Business Studies KS4 GCSE & BTEC
- Planning, marking and assessment.
- Attending parents evenings as required.
In return the school will offer:
- An Outstanding learning environment.
- Weekly Covid Testing
- Up to date resources that will help maintain the engagement of lessons.
- A supportive leadership team.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- A generous referral scheme when you recommend a friend or colleague.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this secondary school role, or for more information about the role, contact Claire on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.