Business Teacher in Ealing required!
Business Teacher in Ealing required!
Teacher of Business Studies
Ealing, February/April 2024
Are you a committed and dedicated Teacher of Business Studies? Are you looking for a new challenge in an 'Outstanding' school in Ealing, West London? If so, please contact Tradewind Recruitment as soon as possible regarding an exciting opportunity at a close client of ours.
An Ealing-based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Teacher of Business Studies to enrich the learning and development of their KS4 and KS5 students. The school is looking for a Teacher of Business Studies who can create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
This is an 'Outstanding' school (OFSTED 2012 and 2015) at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress. They are a Teaching School, which means that the government has recognised their strength in terms of teaching and learning, developing teachers and supporting other local schools. They are a very popular choice among local parents, with over 800 choosing the school as their first or second preference in 2022.
The Business department is well-resourced, successful and supportive. They deliver inclusive, enriching and challenging lessons to all our students in KS4 and KS5. In the Sixth Form, students follow the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business award over two years. Students follow the new Pearson BTEC Enterprise Level 1 and 2 Tech Award.
If this sounds like the next role for you, please contact Tradewind Recruitment today regarding this and other, Business Studies based roles commutable from your location!
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a Teacher of Business Studies who holds QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Business Studies curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Be available to start work either at February 2024 half-term or from April 2024.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment look forward to hearing from you today.
To apply for this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover full work history
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.