Experienced School Caretaker in Wigan full time, Monday - Friday 8.00 to 16.00.
School based experience is essential.
Are you an experienced Site Supervisor looking for a 26th October 2020 working during the school holidays?
You will be working across the schools as a site supervisor you must be flexible in their daily routine. Site security, porterage, health and safety processes and routine maintenance are key parts of the role, and you will be required to do DIY and repair skills as well as have an awareness of health and safety issues, CoSHH and working with external contractors. This role is to start 26th October 2020 and for the right person this role may extend on longer.
You will be required to maintain correct and up to date health & safety records and premises maintenance logs, ensure correct and up to date stock analysis, and attend the School's Health & Safety committee meetings.
Additionally, you will need to ensure all areas of the school are prepared for relevant use, including cleaning of specified areas and oversight of cleaning for the whole school.
You will be responsible for the security of the building. This could include opening and closing of school/meetings, maintenance and emergency services. (Not a first response keyholder). This position is full time 37.5 hours per week hours will be Monday - Friday 8.00 - 4.00.
The school is easily accessible via public transport and via car with close motorway links.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a school care taker in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.