Care Team Support Education
Care Team Support Education
A Pupil Referral Unit in Lincoln is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their Care Team. This role supports pupils in crisis through de-escalation and strategies so they can return to learning as quickly as possible.
The school is heavily over-subscribed and provides a high quality educational experience for all learners with statemented needs or Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) from Lincoln and beyond. Their learners access a wide range of qualifications including GCSE and BTEC. As part of this role you will work with a small group or on a 121 basis delivering interventions to students across a variety of disciplines. You will also be required to give feedback on pupil progress and intervention logs.
The ideal candidate should have:
*a background of working with hard to reach pupils
*experience of working in a challenging setting
*a background in emotional coaching and confidence building
*the ability to prepare learning resources
* a true passion for wanting to make a difference
Experience is essential and the school offer excellent training and career progression and training. Pay will be negotiable depending on experience and will range between £50.00 - £90.00 per day. For more information please call Katie Rae on 01482 238878.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time-sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role you MUST have;
*Recent Teaching experience
*10 Year work history where possible and be able to explain any employment breaks
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£26662 - £42498 per annum
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£29664 - £48244 per annum
£29664 - £40372 per annum
£27596 - £38963 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.